Winning back America’s Lost Week is a huge undertaking. But it’s a worthwhile one. The Project: Time Off Coalition is a broad-based group of organizations focused on changing America’s thinking and behavior about vacation time.
As leaders of a national movement, coalition organizations understand that putting wasted days to use will not only help Americans improve their personal and professional lives, but will provide a $223 billion boost to the economy. The Project: Time Off Coalition provides strategic guidance and funding support to enhance Project: Time Off research and amplify this important message.
The Project: Time Off Coalition is helping tell the story of the value of time off. This broad-based group of organizations is committed to changing the thinking and behavior of Americans about their vacation time. Whether days are spent traveling, at the ballpark, or tackling that DIY project, the Project: Time Off Coalition’s support is integral to unlocking America’s vacation opportunity. As part of a national movement, coalition members understand that putting our wasted days to use will not only help Americans improve their health, happiness, and careers, it will also provide a $223 billion boost to the economy.
Project: Time Off works closely with coalition organizations at all levels to extend and maximize their benefits. The Project: Time Off team frequently keynote member events, help members effectively use Project: Time Off research to drive media coverage, and provide guidance on designing workplace programs and implementing external communications campaigns.
Example benefits of participation in the coalition include:
- Invitation to biannual coalition board meetings and the Upside of Downtime Forum.
- Participation in research task force to inform direction of Project: Time Off research.
- Preview of new research in advance of release and access to detailed report findings.
- Presentation by a Project: Time Off team member to an audience of member’s choosing.
- A toolkit with turnkey social media content, talking points, videos, and communication materials.
- Logo recognition on all collateral materials.